During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the Ofsted Inspection, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire school.
Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Prince Curtis races home aboard his starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save his people and restore freedom to the galaxy...
A New Hope IV: Slow Writing / Deep Reading / Thoughtful Talking
• Reading mostly done at school.
• Didn’t usually write at home unless you had homework or a pen pal - sadly, I never had one.
• Read if bored and the weather was bad and nothing on TV.
• Some reading at school.
• Students writing at different times of the day on Twitter, Facebook and mobile phone.
• Students are constantly looking at phone throughout the day.
• Mistakes acceptable
• Grammar not important
• Spelling doesn’t matter
• Short and quick
• Just do it attitude
• Mistakes are not allowed
• Grammar is important
• Spelling does matter
• Long and in detail
• Take your time
Right, where do I begin? Simple: the date. Goodbye - 30/01/13. Hello - Wednesday 30th January 2013. They now start in a formal and organised way. No rushing things now. It is all slow. Real slow. Mellow even.
Thanks for reading and apologies if there are any typos - I am tired and still suffering from 'man-flu'. Check out this blog for more of the 'New Hope'. Furthermore, I carry on this blog in part 2 here.
P.S. There are other aspects of my 'vision' for Literacy in our school. However, this is my main drive at the moment. I will share some of the other ideas at a later date.